Key Features and Benefits
- The CEI-EZ offers the distinct advantage of including three major interest areas—work, leisure, and learning—in one device.
- Allows you to identify major interest clusters; explore a variety of work, leisure, and education options; and develop a career action plan with your career coach.
- Can be completed in 20 minutes.
- Incorporates a developmental format not used in other interest inventories. The CEI-EZ measures individuals’ past, present, and future interests. By reflecting on the interests they have developed over time, individuals are able to plan more precise..
- FREE Coaching Sessions are available to you after any of the featured career assessment are Taken Online. For A Free Online Career Assessment-Click Here.
With the CEI-EZ, individuals reflect on 96 activities and consider their past, present, and future interest in them. Scores connect to 16 career interest areas based on the U.S. Department of Education career clusters. Related jobs, education and training options, and leisure activities are listed for each interest area. An action plan helps individuals focus on their top interest areas and consider short- and long-range goals.